Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Hot Surprise

Once again, a NiteFlirt technical glitch ended up being a hot surprise for one of my regular callers. Little did this horny fag expect to get group fucked when he called my line last night!

I hit up a late night party one of my fellow go-go guys was hosting. Because of a glitch on the NF system, a call came through even though I had my status set as "away". But, the glitch turned out to be quite a lucky treat for the caller! After a few minutes on the phone with this fag, my friends got curious who I was talking to, so I passed the phone around for the other guys to say some hot words too. Then, we put him on speakerphone and gave him a hot group fucking he won't soon forget. I think I'll soon be getting some generous tribute payments from this caller!

See, you never know what you'll get when you call me :-p

No comments: