Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Faggot Of The Month: Boytoy70

I'm giving a big shout-out to my FAGGOT OF THE MONTH: boytoy70!

Most of you cash fags out there could take lessons from boytoy on how to please a Jock Master. This fag knows how to fill up his account and spill it into mine with great eagerness and skill. Last night, this little cash fag had a field day pressing my ATM buttons and getting rewards from the ATM for paying some BIG money. PAYING is what boytoy70 does best! Then the fag came in my dorm room first thing this morning to continue his duties - filling up my account, servicing my cock, and reciting words of worship. How could anyone else be chosen my Faggot of the Month?

As my Faggot of the Month, Boytoy is gonna be getting a lot of attention from me, including some hot personalized recordings talking about his biggest fetishes. I hope the other eager cash fags out there can try and live up to the example my very impressive Faggot of the Month has set!

No comments: