Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fantasies

One of the things that makes doing NF a lot of fun is that I can never predict what the next caller will bring to the table. Sometimes my callers have very creative minds. Yesterday, I got this email from one of my favorites, Pussyboy Jeff:

"Sir,

my fantasy is to be a handsome, hot, straight jock-athlete college student who runs afoul of you and pisses you off. so you begin digging arount until you come up with some information that could cause serious trouble for my family. you agree to keep the information to yourself if i agree to abide by your rules for the rest of the year. having no choice, i agree --after all how bad could it be?? you come up with a list of 10 rules that i must obey -- rules designed to humiliate and destroy me. i would truly appreciate it, sir, if you would tell me what rules you would come up with."

I'm laying out those rules to Pussyboy Jeff today :-p


Gimme a Call and let me know your fantasy

No comments: