Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hey Guys,


I just wanna give a shout-out to those who have emailed me, telling me for one reason or another, that you've been hesitant to call my line.

If you've never called a flirt before, no worries, I only move at the pace the caller is comfortable with. We can have a chill conversation and ease into stuff that's lots of fun. And if you're a seasoned nite-flirter, I definately have the confidence, experience and skills to take your fantasies and fetishes to a new level. I'm not saying that I'm 100% everybody's cup of tea, but the reviews don't lie. I've been pretty successful at this, and I'm definately kicking things into a higher gear.

So, I hope that my shy and/or reluctant flirts will give me a call soon and see for themselves what all the hype is about ;-P


Horny Kevin ;-)

1 comment:

scorpiobite said...

and what about your power over human ATM s LOL