Saturday, October 11, 2008

Kevin Made Me GAY!!

I have something entertaining to share with you guys. There are two regular callers of mine who both told me on their first phone calls that they were "str8-curious". Neither had been with a guy before, or ever had phone sex with another dude. But alas, both confessed to me this week that they are now gay! Although perhaps I can't take full credit myself, I think I did a damn good job on these "gays in training". It's refreshing to guide a guy through his first time sucking cock, taking it up the rear, making him addicted to cock, etc.

So, I've gone from some pretty innocent conversations with these 2 guys - discussing their fantasies and curiosities - to ultimately getting them trained to play out some wicked hot sessions with me. I'll keep you updated on their progress, and let you know if I can convert some others!

No comments: